Parkway Centre Phase IV
Parkway Centre Location Map
- Building Construction consists of Travertine marble and dual pane glass facade with a concrete frame.
- Perfect 4-way access
- Restaurants, health & sports club, daycare, dry cleaning, bank and other supportive tenant amenities within 1 block.
- Seasoned developer who has been working in the Dallas real estate market for over 25 years and is second only to Lincoln in the number of mid-rise office developments.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these files.
- 10' ceiling heights on 1st and 6th floors
- 9' ceiling heights on 2nd to 5th floors
- 2-story lobby
- Interior materials include natural materials such as marble or granite and solid core oak doors.
EXTERIOR: Building materials include travertine marble and "low E" dual pane, high performance insulated blue-green glass for energy efficiency.
FLOOR LOAD: Office areas have a floor load capacity of 80 pounds per SF with the capacity to be increased around the internal column bays.
POWER/HVAC: More power (6watts/sf versus 3 watts/sf) is being provided as well as increased HVAC to allow for higher than normal occupancy per sf. The air distribution system has eight (8) exterior and five (5) interior independent zones per floor.
TELECOMMUNICATIONS: The capacity for a larger, more sophisticated telecommunications system, fiber optics, and A/C for such systems is available.
ELECTRICITY: +/- 42% first three (3) years (0.04 kwh vs. 0.07 kwh
SECURITY: The building has fire, smoke and security monitoring systems as well as a sprinkler system and automatic HVAC shut down in case of fire.
ELEVATORS: Electronic Dover high speed elevators are provided with custom finished cabs in all natural materials.
SIGNAGE: 12' X 18' exterior mount sign for major tenants
LOBBY: Parkway Centre IV hosts a dramatic two-story lobby comprised of mahagany wood and accent colors of black, gray and white.
The entire building is designed to comply with all Federal and State ADA requirements.